Though the country may be small, the universe of the Israeli cuisine is huge and incredibly diverse. A melting pot of deliciousness drawing from the Mediterranean, North Africa, and everywhere in between, these foods incorporate fresh, wholesome ingredients for unique and flavorful dishes. Here's an opportunity to learn more about Israeli cuisine!
- Tabbouleh / Green salad, couscous, lots of parsley
- Lavash Wrap with Hummus & Falafel
- Muhammara / Pepper and walnut dip
- Cream Cheese Bourekas
- Shakshuka / Eggs in tomato sauce
- Malabi milk pudding with cardamom and orange blossom water
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.