Thanks to a diverse population stemming from Portuguese colonization, a long history of slavery, and large groups of immigrants from Europe and Asia, Brazil has an interesting and rich food heritage. Because the country is large and diverse, regional dishes vary greatly from one area to another. Come join as we explore Brazilian Cuisine!
- Empadinhas de camarao/ Shrimp pie brazilian style
- Molho apimentado / Fresh and spicy tomato sauce
- Feijoada / Ribs, chorizo, black beans
- Picadinho de Milho / Chopped beef with corn
- Arroz brasileiro / Brazilian style rice
- Brigadeiros / Brazilian chocolate fudge balls
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.