Thanks to a diverse population stemming from Portuguese colonization, a long history of slavery, and large groups of immigrants from Europe and Asia, Brazil has an interesting and rich food heritage. Because the country is large and diverse, regional dishes vary greatly from one area to another. Come join as we explore Brazilian Cuisine, starting with a shrimp- mini- pie. Followed by the most characteristic ingredients based dishes, like rice and beans but not least meat dishes. We will prepare the well-known "feijoada" which is an iconic main dish. Also a very tasty dessert will crown our menu, the brasilian brigadeiros, which is a delicious chocolate ball candy.
- Empadinhas de camarao/ Shrimp pie brazilian style
- Molho apimentado / Fresh and spicy tomato sauce
- Feijoada / Brazilian black bean ragout
- Picadinho de Milho / Chopped beef with corn
- Arroz brasileiro / Brazilian style rice
- Brigadeiros / Brazilian chocolate fudge balls