Chefparade Film and Food Club where Cookery meets a movie. The menu is connected or actually is being eaten in the film. We will be preparing in 2-3 cooking teams for the whole group, then serve and start watching the movie. Premium cinema feeling with mouthwatering bites.
Eat Pray Love, 2010, American Drama/Comedy-Drama, 140 minutes
Elizabeth Gilbert's perfect world comes shattering down when she gets divorced. She then embarks on a journey across the world in an attempt to rediscover her true self.
The movie is in English, with Hungarian subtitles.
- Chaat Salad / Masala salad with potato, onion, papadom and cilantro
- Chicken korma with cashew nuts
- Chapati / Indian flat bread
- Nasi goreng / Wok fried rice
- Zuppa inglese / Ladyfingers, cherry liqueur, vanilla custard
- Panna cotta, salty caramell sauce
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.