Chefparade Film and Food Club where Cookery meets a movie. The menu is connected or actually is being eaten in the film. We will be preparing in 2-3 cooking teams for the whole group, then serve and start watching the movie. Premium cinema feeling with mouthwatering bites.
Julie and Julia, 2009, American Drama/Comedy-Drama, 123 minutes
Julie Powell, a young blogger, is determined to emulate Julia Child's cooking techniques. Though separated by time, the two women share a common passion for food that intertwines their lives.
The movie is in English, with Hungarian subtitles.
- Salade Niçoise / Tuna, eggs, vegetables salad
- Quiche lorraine / French leek pie
- Potage poireaux et pommes de terre / Leek and potato potage
- Boeuf bourguignon / French beef stew, mash potatoes
- Creme Brulée / Chilled vanilla custard, crunchy caramel
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.