Chefparade Film and Food Club where cookery meets a movie. The menu is connected or actually is being eaten in the film. We will be preparing in 2-3 cooking teams for the whole group, then serve and start watching the movie. Premium cinema feeling with mouthwatering bites.
Mamma mia, 2008, American English Musical Drama/Comedy-Drama, 109 minutes
As Sophie and her family are busy preparing for her wedding, she secretly invites three men, who were her mother's lovers in the past, with the hope that one of them is her father.
The movie is in English, with Hungarian subtitles.
- Xoriatiki salad / Greek salad
- Tzatziki / Yogurt, cucumber and garlic salad
- Souvlaki / Mediterranean vegetable and meat skewer
- Moussaka / Layered eggplants with minced lamb
- Baklava/ Phyllo pastry, almond, pistachio & sugar syrup
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.