Chefparade Film and Food Club where Cookery meets a movie. The menu is connected or actually is being eaten in the film. We will be preparing in 2-3 cooking teams for the whole group, then serve and start watching the movie. Premium cinema feeling with mouthwatering bites.
The Lunchbox, 2013, Indian Comedy-Drama, 105 minutes
An unlikely mistake by a tiffin carrier service results in Ila's tiffin, that was made for her husband, being delivered to Saajan Fernandes. An unusual friendship soon develops between the two.
The movie is in English/Hindi, with English subtitles.
- Mumbai dhal fry
- Chana Aloo Gobi / Chickpea, cauliflower and potato curry
- Pav Bhaji / Bombay veggie curry
- Butter paneer
- Pulao rice / Spicy rice
- Chapati / Indian flat bread
- Mustard and coriander raita
- Mango lassi / Sweet and cold yoghurt drink