Eventhough an oven is kind of a staple in every kitchen these, most of us may still think about baking cookies and desserts in the first place when it comes to what to prepare in your oven. We are about to change that narrative! For this classes menu, we have chosen four dishes that not only go well together but they can showcase how versatile an oven be! Using these different settings you can not only save time and energy, but the success will be guaranteed every single time!
- Crème brûlée au foie gras, brioche / Goose liver brulée, roasted brioche
- Soufflé au fromage, salade dijonnaise / Cheese souffle, green salad
- Párolt lilakáposzta / Braised purple cabbage, orange
- Hasaalja, trikolor tört burgonya / Slow-roasted pork belly, tricolor potatoes
- Lemon trifle, honey granola
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.