The Spanish cuisine is incredibly diversified and in each part of the country, you will discover different delicious dishes. Dining in Spain has a very special value – it is not just food intake, but always a social and cultural experience.
There is no better way to get in touch with the Spanish culture and to discover the huge variety of different regions than through food. Today we offer you an exclusive cooking course: learn the Spanish way of preparing and enjoying food, discover and taste the world-famous dishes of the Iberian Peninsula!
Widen your picture of your understanding of the Spanish kitchen and take home your newly acquired cooking skills to impress your friends and family.
- Sangria / Red wine punch, fresh fruits
- Sopa de gazpacho / Chilled vegetable soup
- Gambas al pil pil / Pil-pil prawn
- Paella de marisco / Seafood paella
- Fideua, con mariscos / Pasta paella, prawns, mussels
- Basque cheesecake / Burnt basque cheesecake
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.