Mezze, a style of dining in the Mediterranean and the Middle East, resembles a collection of Spanish tapas and other small plates meant to stimulate your appetite. But unlike those appetizers, mezze often makes up an entire meal, combining both cold and hot, vegetarian and meat items .A truly social event, mezze dining encourages conversation and lingering at the table. The dishes are brought out one by one... Be our guests a truly rich meze cruise from Turkey to Lebanon.
- Muhammara / Pepper and walnut dip
- Yogurtlu padlican salatasi / Turkish aubergine salad with yogurt
- Fattoush Salad / Libanese flat bread salad, mixed greens
- Babagannoush / Grilled eggplant-, pepper-, and tomato salad
- Mercimek köftesi / Red lentil balls
- Tabbouleh / Green salad, couscous, lots of parsley
- Grilled halloumi cheese, tomato, balsamic vinegar
- Yaprak sarma / Stuffed and rolled grape leaves
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.