Dive straight back into Spanish cuisine and begin to learn about how to make tapas and most importantly – eat them! If you’re yet to experience true Spanish cuisine, you’re in for a real treat. Our Spanish Tapas Class will teach you how to master the (arguably) most loved Spanish food tradition – tapas. ¡Olé! to that!
- Pimientos de padron / Grilled padron pepper
- Queso marinado / Marinated cheese
- Olives marinados / Marinated olives
- Banderillas / Anchovy and pickle skewers
- Albóndigas en salsa de tomate / Meatballs in tomato sauce
- Tortilla de patatas / Spanish omelette
- Chorizo al vino tinto / Chorizo sausage, cooked in red wine
- Croquetas de jamon y pollo / Ham and chicken croquettes
- Patatas arrugadas al mojo rojo y verde / Wrinkled potatoes, coriander- and chili sauce
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.