There are three countries to come across tonight: Bavaria in Germany, North Tyrol in Austria and South Tyrol in Italy. There is much in common in the people of the Alps, including the food. The Alps is an amazing place to eat and drink. Winter and summer, there is no shortage of amazing restaurants to inspire warm feelings, with hearty specialties and comfort food.
- Hugo Aperitif / South-Tyrolean aperitif
- Gerstensuppe / Pearl barley & vegetable soup
- Speckknödel mit Käsesauce / South-Tyrolean ham dumpling, cheese sauce
- Schweinshaxe/ Roasted ham hock, bayern mustard, coleslaw, oven baked potatoes
- Germknödel / Austrian yeast dumpling, jam, poppy seeds