A bold blend of East Asia, Southeast Asia and France, Vietnamese food captivates through its refreshing flavors, varied textures and vibrant colors. In this class, you will explore the fundamental techniques and ingredients behind some of Vietnam’s treasured dishes.
- Nem rán / Vietnamese spring roll
- Dưa góp / Carrot and kohlrabi salad
- Bún bò trộn chua ngọt / Rice noodles, beef, sweet and sour sauce
- Cá cà ri xào nấm / Stir-fried fish curry, oyster mushrooms
- Mango in coconut milk, tapioca pearls