India had been under English rule for more than 300 years what you can see in their gastronomy as well. Do you know that the best Indian restaurants are in the UK? Tonight we are going to have a three course menu. Starting with a delicious soup. Then we have two types of curries: Chicken Tikka Masala, the most British Indian food and Vegetable Balti refers to a spicy vegetarian curry, definitely not overcooked, with cumin fried rice as side. Then come the ultimate dessert: the Mango Lassi.
- Mango lassi / Sweet and cold yoghurt drink
- Calcutta mughal paratha / Indian flatbread filled with meat
- Mulligatawny / Curried sweet potato soup, coconut
- Chicken tikka masala / Chicken in cashew- tomato sauce
- Vegetable Birmingham balti / Vegetable curry, chickpeas, cauliflower
- Pulao rice / Spicy rice