Indonesian food is one of the most vibrant and colourful cuisines in the world, full of intense flavour. There are 6000 islands and 300 ethnic groups in Indonesia creating a diverse and vibrant mix of food. Our Indonesian cooking class is designed for food lovers who want to explore local specialities. You will discover the skills of balancing flavours whilst also learning fundamental Indonesian cooking techniques.
- Gado-gado salad / Indonesian green-white salad
- Nasi goreng / Indonesian fried rice
- Kare ayam / Indonesian chicken curry
- Onde-Onde / Rice balls, sweet bean puree, palm sugar
- Roti Canai / Indonesian flat bread