Mezze, a style of dining in the Mediterranean and the Middle East, resembles a collection of Spanish tapas and other small plates meant to stimulate your appetite. But unlike those appetizers, mezze often makes up an entire meal, combining both cold and hot, vegetarian and meat items .A truly social event, mezze dining encourages conversation and lingering at the table. The dishes are brought out one by one... Be our guests a truly rich meze cruise from Turkey to Lebanon.
- Muhammara / Roasted red pepper and walnut dip
- Yogurtlu patlican salatasi / Turkish aubergine salad with yogurt
- Fattoush Salad / Libanese mixed green salad
- Baba gannoush / Grilled eggplant-, pepper-, and tomato salad
- Mercimek köftesi / Red lentil balls
- Grilled halloumi cheese, tomato, balsamic vinegar
- Yaprak sarma / Stuffed and rolled grape leaves