Perfect for beginners and experienced aficionados alike, in this class we'll demystify the wonderful world of Asian noodles. We'll make fabulous noodle dishes and introduce students to the huge variety of noodles typically found in Asia and explain the differences between them. Well share secrets for cooking them properly every time, and then use these techniques to prepare simple, warm weather meals that are light and colorful, and perhaps best of all, quick to the table.
- Curry laksa soup / Chicken, red curry and coconut soup
- Glass noodles with shrimp
- Singapore hokkien noodles, egg, prawn, pork belly
- Hong Kong style crispy chow mein
- Japanese chicken teriyaki udon